Thursday, August 20, 2009

first post


Blogging is really weird. I just don't understand who would care enough to read random thoughts someone has to say but it's actually really fun. I like to just write whatever I'm thinking or doing at the moment.


Today I have a Cross Country scrimage that I'm nervous for. I really really like running now though. It's become so fun for me! I made varsity...somewhat, but it's confusing for me because there's only supposed to be a top ten and I think I'm number 11. They still gave me the varsity uniform so I'm not sure but I guess I'll just find out throughout the season.

I really like jaguars, zeebras, and dogs. Jaguars are viscious and beautiful and zeebras are pretty and calm. Dogs are so loyal and nice that I'm amazed not everyone has one!
Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say for now even though it was just random stuff but I'll post later

No comments:

Post a Comment